In line with European guidance, for all dental professionals providing dental care mentioned on the site the following information must be displayed:
- Their professional qualification and the country from which that qualification is derived.
- Their GDC registration number.
Dental practice websites must display the following information:
- The name and geographic address at which the dental service is established.
- Contact details of the dental service, including e-mail address and telephone number.
- The GDC’s address and other contact details, or a link to the GDC website www.gdc-uk.org
- Details of the practice’s complaints procedure and information of who patients may contact if they are not satisfied with the response.
- The date the website was last updated.
Our Practice Complaints Procedure can be found by following this link.